Come join us for the Eurovision Final 2022, live from Turin
Saturday 14th May
7pm for 8pm start
Flat 51 Park Central, Bow Quarter, E3 2US
Nearest tubes are Bow Church DLR and Bow Road (District, H&C).
You can also join us for both/either Semi-Finals, more details below.
RSVP below or message us
Italian and other Eurovision country snacks and drinks are very welcome!
Eurovision Top Tips
- DO: bring snacks and drinks themed on Italy, or any other Eurovision country
- DO: dress up, if you feel like it
- DO: top up your sim card so you can vote
- DO: Ponder why Megan Markle has such excellent skin
- DO: Hamster wheels, topless men with drums, grannies with ovens
Eurovision Bottom Tips
- DON’T: Complain about the fact non-European countries are in the EBU
- DON’T: Stand in front of two trumpets wearing a boring raincoat and expect to get points
- DON’T: Blame the UK’s poor performing mediocre entries on European politics
European Vers Tips
- DO: see both above
Bonus events for the committed eurofans:
We will be hosting viewing parties for both the Semi-Finals. If you would like to join us for one or both, please let us know and we would be delighted to have you!
Tuesday 10th May, starting at 8pm
Thursday 12th May, starting at 8pm
The semi-finals are a more chilled affair, so we’ll probably have a nice dinner and some drinks for watching.